PATIENT SURVEY 2023
We surveyed patients straight after an appointment at the surgery in February 2023. 250 text surveys sent out. Only 37 replies sent back.
- Thinking about your recent contact with your GP practice, how easy was it for you to seek medical care or advice? This could include contact with a healthcare professional in person, through a telephone consultation
Fairly Easy= 12
Very Easy = 25
- How do you feel about the length of time you waited for care or advice after first contacting the Practice?
I received care as soon as I thought was necessary =36
I should have received care or advice a bit sooner =1
Which of these was the main way you received care or advice on this occasion?
- Which of these was the main way you received care or advice on this occasion?
In person= 33
By telephone = 4
- How well did that work?
Very Well 35
Fairly well 2
- Overall, thinking about the reason you wanted care or advice, were your needs met?
Yes definitely = 28
Yes to some extent= 9
- Overall, how would you describe your experience of your GP practice on this occasion?
Very good = 34
Fairly good = 3