NHS ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE AND ONLINE PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS
- In March 2018 we are introducing the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
- This is a free, confidential and safe service that makes obtaining your prescription quicker and easier
- If you are a dispensing patient, your prescription will automatically be sent electronically to the Practice Dispensary
- If you are not a dispensing patient, your doctor will send an electronic prescription to your chosen pharmacy
- In the future, for safety reasons and to reduce medication waste, the Practice may look at stopping repeat prescription requests directly from pharmacies
- We encourage all our patients to order their requests online via the Patient Access system, please ask a member of staff for further details.
- Alternatively prescription requests can be posted to or dropped off at the surgery.